Clients Grievience Handling
FIMS's policy on customer grievance redressal is based on the following principles:
- All initiatives and strategies of FIMS will be customer focused.
- Transparency, Prompt and efficient customer service.
- The details of grievance redressal mechanism are placed on the FIMS's website with contact details of Head office in Lucknow. A client can log her grievance on the given phone numbers. The grievances will be dealt with promptly and courteously.
- FIMS will treat all complaints efficiently and fairly so as to not damage or tarnish the company's reputation and affect its business otherwise.
- FIMS endeavors that its employees work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the client.
The following procedure for the redressal of Clients Grievance has been devised to be observed by the designated officials:
- To Log a complaint / grievance phone numbers of Head office have been provided on the Pass Book which is provided to the client. Client is educated during four days CGT that in the event of any grievance, client can call on the given numbers.
- Branch Manager and Area Manager are required to make surprise centre visits to meet clients and seek feedback about the working of the company and field staff for continuous improvement and to record grievance if any and forward the same to Head Office for further action.
- Procedure is in place at Head office for contacting the clients by Tele calling to seek discreet information on any mis-selling, unfair means followed by field staff etc; in centre formation, disbursements or collection of EWIs.
- In all cases complaint received at the branch, The Branch Manger / Area Manager will make an earnest effort to redress the grievance and/or implement the suggestion if it relates to any operational issue, which is within his/her competence/authority.
- If required the Branch will inform the customer, in writing, about the steps taken to redress the grievance and/or implementation of the suggestion.
- The action taken will be communicated to the customer within two weeks.
- Appropriate noting will be made in the complaint register at the Branch / Head office pertaining to closure of the matter.
- Any clarification of the customer will also be attended to forthwith.
- Inform the customer, in writing, about the steps taken to redress the grievance and/or implementation of the suggestion.
- Appropriate noting will be made at the Branch / Head office in the complaint register pertaining to closure of the matter.
There is one dedicated phone number, 0522-4015538 enabling the clients to reach the desired person in case they have any grivenance.